Sunday 23 August 2009

Book titles-the good, the bad and the other kind


As you may have noticed I don’t take much seriously, it comes from being kicked in the head so many times by life that my brain has ‘boxers nose’, so I have been rooting about the web and found some “interesting” titles for “literature”.
This first lot are real books.

Overworked and Under-laid, by Nigel Marsh

Help, I’m Married to Eyeore

Get Out of My Life, but First Can You Drive Me and Cheryl to the Mall: A Parent’s Guide to the new Teenager, by Anthony E. Wolf

When Your Phone Doesn’t Ring, It’ll be Me, by Cynthia Heimel

I’m Not Mad, I Just Hate You: A New Understanding of Mother/Daughter Conflicts, by Roni Cohen-Sandler and Michelle Silver

How to Make a Baby with Tools You Probably Have Around the House

Things I Overheard While Talking to Myself, by Alan Alda

101 Super Uses for Tampon Applicators : A Helpful Guide for the Environmentally Conscious Consumer of Feminine Hygiene Products, by Barbara Meyer and Lori Katz

Help I Married An Idiot

Babies and Other Hazards of Sex, by Dave Barry

And this lot aren’t.


Will He Win ?
by Betty Wont

Return of the Prodigal
by Greta Sonne

A Call for Assistance
by Linda Hand

Pain and Sorry
by Anne Guish

Garden Water Features
by Lily Pond

Crossing Roads Safely
by Luke Bothways

Sunday Service
by Neil Downe

Covered Walkways by R. Kade

I Need Insurance by Justin Case

Whatchamacallit! by Thingum Bob

Let's Do it Now! by Igor Beaver

I'm Someone Else by Ima Nonymous

Animal Illnesses by Ann Thrax

He's Contagious! by Lucas Measles

The Great Escape by Freida Convict

Music of the Sea by Lawrence Whelk

Breaking the Law by Kermit A. Krime

Cooking Spaghetti by Al Dente

Smart Beer Making by Bud Wiser

Good Housekeeping by Lottie Dust

Mountain Climbing by Andover Hand

Theft and Robbery by Andy Tover

Ah, literature the backbone of the sceptic.

Angus


Angus Dei politico

No comments:

Post a Comment